If you are doing a MSc in Mathematics or Ing Mathematics, you can choose to do a minor.


Minors are split into

To register to a minor:

- it must be done before the end of the first semester of your master (if you start in September -> before end of February ; if you start in February -> before end of July)

- You need to fill the registration form and send the list of courses to the Section giving the minor

- You need to send the registration form and the list of courses to the Section of mathematics.

Please inform us of your choice of courses quite early, so that we could give you our OK.

The Section of mathematics must approve of your choice of courses! Some minors offer courses that won't be accepted to math students.

Worst case senario: we take the course outside your minor and you loose the credits.